Thursday, November 27, 2008

After those stormy days;
每当想起你,就忍不住掉眼泪。


Hoho! Today went out with seokmin and shiyin to sort of celebrate seokmin's and my belated birthday. It was so belated due to O levels and working during holidays. HAHA! Went marina square and eat yuki and yaki!:D Heh, love it to the max. Had a lot a lot of food lahh and then we cooked our icecream. LOL added a lot of peanut and chocolate chips. After that i went down alone to get seokmin's present. They gave me presents which are soooo sweet lah. I love it. Thank you very much dears!<3




Yeaa, went to have breakfast cum lunch and bought a bag with seokmin, soon after, went to work. Sigh. Sometimes i'm so lazy to work, but the thought of money sometimes makes me want to work as well. Oh, and i got a yellow havianas!:D Cool. It's pretty, i like. LOL! That's all for now. Gonna post up pictures after i've gotten back my lappy!(:

No comments: