Monday, November 17, 2008

I don't understand you anymore;

Recently, nothing much lah. Kind of many unhappy things happening to the people around me. I'm so afraid that the next one would be me ): Aww. These few days, nothing much. Yesterday, went redhill with mommy and daddy for lunch and went to work.

Today, was supposed to meet bibiana:D Heh, then it was raining ): Aww. Postponed and i only left home at around 1plus. Nevermind. I walked to the coffeeshop, meet bibiana and on the way, i saw onion teacher:D HAHA. Long time since we last met ah. Chatted awhile and we parted. Almost slide down. Wtfzx. Then went to have minced meat noodles at the coffeeshop:) Bibiana and me chatted and we trained to bugis. Headed to bugis street and we started shopping. It was so stuffy in there, that bibiana's face turned pale ): Anyway, we were there and i did something super funny. Shall not mention. So paiseh. LOLOL! I'M SO INDECISIVE!!! D: I hate it. Hurmph. Okay, then we were like walking and walking around and after that, we trained home. Parted with bibiana at JurongEast interchange and I continue training to boonlay interchange and went to post office, to post my auntie's cousin stuffs. Never done posting before, met yeeling as she was there too. Was freaking long can the queue. Zz. Wthzx. After posting, went down to basement with the intention of getting bubble tea, ended up queuing for waffle. HAHA. Then went level one, got prata chicken and had pearly soya milk:D Heh. Second time. Woooo. And we bused homeee. Damn funny. I can't stop laughing when i see this couple on the bus. Zz. Shall not analyse any further. LOL! It's a scene i'll never forget alright, ONGYEELING:D funny right? :/




Bye, chicken-lings.

No comments: