Monday, November 24, 2008

I'll Be Strong Even If All Goes Wrong;
只要相信就会有奇迹,而我选择了相信。



Today, i'm rotting at homeeeeee! ): ROARRRR. That's not the main point why i'm blogging.
I suddenly miss LAOGONGGGG soooooo much. I miss you lah! It's been so long since you last contact me okay?! You heartless creature! Grr. Are you dead or something? Fall into the toilet bowl or what?! Tsk! You're like missing, get catch away by bangalas isit?! Not even a text from you ): Sigh. I miss you badly, gweeejiamin!♥♥♥



Okay, honeyyy, don't care what he/she says. Just get on with lifee. HAHA. I'll be there no matter what. Don't worry. If i know who's that person, i'll go infront of him and say those things. How can he/she do this?! It's so unfair for you. But who cares. Just carry on with life. Like what you told me, you won't be defeated so easily. Heh, just continue thinking this way. Show him/her that you're strong alright?:D I support you all the way.

ILOVEYOU *RYNISETEOHUIQING honeyyy!♥♥♥

No comments: