Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it worth making the same mistake twice?

Christmas is over :)
Hahaha! Last minute decision and decided to go town with darl. It's been freaking long since we last hang out tog. I miss the times when we both weren't that busy. Those days when she used to come to my house and me going to her house. I doubt we can go back to those days. Oh well, it's still okay as long as we still keep in contact with each other.

Cabbed down to far east plaza and there was loads of ppl -.- The crowd alone makes me kind of pissed. I don't really like crowded places. Hah, we shopped, ate and shop. LOL! We saw this bag at 19 bucks at the particular shop. It's really pretty and the colours are more of unique kind, not that common currently. Was pretty happy to finally found a bag i like. Been some time since i last got myself a bag. :D Continued walking around and after many many turns here and there, finally we saw the bag we wanted in another store. It's only selling at 10 bucks?! Gawdszx, how can the difference be that much?! I was pretty shocked at the price difference. But too bad, this store doesn't have the colour we actually wanted, so we didn't get it. :( Continued walking around. More of window shopping for me today compared to how i used to be shopping in the past. Haha!

As i was rushing for work also, we cabbed down to yew tee point to change Baby Kangming's romper to a bigger size. :) Hohoho!~ Got a super duper cute one in the end, but it's expensive! D: Thank you darl, on behalf of Kangming. LOLOL! This morning, i gave him candycane and he really played with it. He's so freaking cute. Took some photos but lazy to update the photos! xD LOLOL!

Work, and after work, supper with 175, his cousins and may may! :D Hahaha! So stupid lah. I don't know why i've suddenly gone hyper while having supper. So sorry for the hyper-ness. LOLOL! ><"





















Actually, i don't feel happy today. I'm happy when i'm with darl. But i'm unhappy due to some other matters. How i wish all this didn't start. Yet again, i've fallen deep. :( I can't get out of the well now. I hope i'd handed things well. But it's too late now. I do feel bad but i can't control myself. I know i have to put all these things to a STOP but i can't do it. I seem to be having strange feelings. Zzzz.......

No comments: