Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yesterday's Outing!

Have been super lazy recently and didn't go out much. Only with parents as they've got car! :D It's so frigging convenient. :) HAHAH! Car rocks ttm! Ystd went tanjong pagar with daddy and mummy and sissie. After that, me and sissie bused to suntec city, which is opp marina square! (our destination for the day!) LOL! Bagged spoilt, handle came off! But it's my favourite bag manszx! Gosh, love it ttm! Haix... Later we went to shop for a bag :) Daddy's gonna pay! yippee. Found this bag, i liked it at first and i bought it. The more i looked at it, the more sick i am. :/ I actually don't really like it. It's actually quite nice lah! Just the handle part. -.- Sad! And, it cost me 60 freaking bucks! ):

Alright, i'm supposed to meet laogong at 1pm the latest and look at the time now. I'm off to meet her already! :D HOHOHO!

No comments: