Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lots of feelings.

I broke someone's heart ystd. I know i shouldn't have done that, but i really really don't want you to see me home. You're too "sticky". I don't know what to do. You're too scary for me. Guess you regretted knowing me?

Thank you be for seeing me home. I know you're tired but thanks. :) I really appreciate it. Love you. 2nd time.

There's final theory lesson today with yeeling. :) woohoo. I'm so excited yet reluctant. Cause it's raining so heavily outside that i don't feel like stepping out of the house. LOL. Supposedly meeting yeeling for lunch but mummy bought lunch so didn't meet. :/ I'm sorry. Later meeting to go bbdc tog. :] Lesson at 2.10pm. After slacking, going to meet serena, ss, olivia they all to go PS. Really years since i last went there lah. :) My last vist was like in 2007/2008? :/ LOLOL.

Now currently, looking at baby eat. He's so adorable. He's staring at the rain. :) He's so amused by the rain man. LOL. But he's naughty! SUPER NAUGHTY.

Alright, off to relax. No, i mean bathe. :) Cause time passes so quickly! ): and in an hours time, i'm gonna be meeting yeeling to head to bbdc for lesson. :] then after that to PS. wee!~

No comments: