Friday, June 11, 2010

SHOPPING LIKE A CRAZY!!!

Been some time since i last updated. Lack of time! And laziness of course. :/

Have been spending a lot recently. Goodness!!!! :( I'm like totally broke?! Rawr. Thursday, out with serena and shishu. Went to have KFC. Hardly serena wants KFC!! LOLOL. Went ochard plaza. Totally 'ulu' place. HAHAH. Hmm, after that, went 313's forever 21. Got myself the tee i saw online and it was the last piece?! Phew, luckily shishu got it for me! If not that woman is gonna buy it instead of me. But i did try looking around for another piece okay! Got this white tank top with some pom pom infront. So pretty. :) But it's super expensive. Wanted to give it up but it's really nice so i eventually bought it. Got another sleeveless top at cotton on for 10 bucks only?! It's a great steal. For me, It doesn't look like a 10 bucks shirt at all. :D and also, it's last piece! I looked around the whole store but there isn't any new piece. After that, went Ion. Walked around, tired and we trained back. Had dinner at 651 and then i went to work, they went home. :) Great outing, as we seldom meet up already! :( Due to my work, serena's exam and everything lah. :D:D:D yaye. Love yesterday! ♥♥♥



Today, meet up with Joey. She wanted to get her ballet stuffs. Another day spent at orchard?! LOL. I find it quite lame though. Hmm, was super hungry, we alighted at orchard then we walked to Lucky plaza for pizza hut.! Yum yum.... Hmm, reached there finally after quite some walk. Wanted chicken ole but it's not in the smart choice for idk what reason?! Ridiculous. So many places have it in their smart choices!! Was kind of angry that i don't want to eat. So Joey ordered personal pan pizza. Student's meal. Free flow of pepsi! Confirm must drink like siao mah. :) Ordered drumlets and we shared :) I think it's a good choice. Cause it's soooo full and cheap! Great deal. :D:D:D 8 bucks per person only. Bused to 313 after that. Went forever 21 again! LOL! This time, i resisted my temptations to try on clothes. But in the end, i still bought shorts!!! Argh!!! Joey!! I'm gonna kill her. She tempted me okay!! Rawr. After that, went new look, not much clothes. Then trained back to work already! :D Great outing tooo. It's been really long since we last went out. We're so busy with our own stuffs. And she's study crazy, therefore she don't have time to spend with me either. I'm glad outings were quite smooth. ♥♥♥




Off to bed,
nights.

xoxoxo.

No comments: