Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's a wonderful day.

Firstly, happy birthday tanmengyee. :)

Okay, supposed to have driving lessons yesterday, in the end when i reached there i realised that i didn't book. Okay, i actually booked it. But i accidentally sell it i guess. Without me knowing. Goodness. Dumb. Hahah.

I'm just so happy today. :) HAHAH. Anyw, went to work. Before work, went to have breakfast cum lunch cum dinner with may! :D HOHOHO! Had my favourtie food. Totally love it. We sat under a void deck. Seeing those kids running around at the playground feels so nice. I kind of like that feeling. :) Those kids are so adorable and naive. So nice to see them running around so carefree. They don't even have to worry for a single thing. Kids are blessed. :D How i wish i were little again. So that i don't have to decide, don't have to worry about a single shit. HAHA. After dinner, JM come over to look for me. Treated her to milo (drinks) as promised. :) HAHAH. *Glad your lesson went smoothly. :D

That's about all for today. Work is tiring. :)
Hah, anyw, i'm so excited. I can't wait to work part-time at shiseido. I know it'll be tough. But i'm sure i can hang on. :) I want to gain more experience when i'm still young. There's a lot of things i want to do. But it's restricted. So.....
It's okay. :) Have to just accept fate. That's life. I hope there's good news for me. :/ Bless me.



Alright, off to watch teevee. :)
Nights.

No comments: