Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sucky day.

Oh hey bloggie, haven't been blogging for some time already. :( Yes, i'm back. you're not dead. :) Alright, today, had breakfast cum lunch with ss at Jp's Swensen's. Met serena sis and i think her mum at swensen's too. Such a coincidence. HAHAHA. After that, went to Lot one to get my phone masked? :D:D:D HAHAH. Had my phone wrapped. It's cute. I love it for the moment. I really can't read my mind. I can love this thing this very moment and i can simply hate it the next moment. Yes, i'm that fickle-minded. :/ After that, went for driving lessons. Damn it, i thought everything will go smoothly, who knows, everything sucks like hell! Lesson is just so sucky. I really have to buck up as what my instructor and laogoong said. I don't know for what frigging reason, i can't seem to concentrate on driving. I made those careless mistakes which is such a waste. Sigh! :(

Alright, tmr will be a better day.
Off to bed. :D:D:D

No comments: