Thursday, July 5, 2012

My life.

Oh! Babyboy and me, WE FINALLY OWN A COUPLE RING! Alright, today's the 4th day working at tuas! Finally I got a job and start work outside. Have always been my dream. But it's so boring at work that I almost fell asleep every single day at work till now. Perhaps it's just because I don't know anything and supervisor has to teach me that's why I'm always rotting as there isn't much things to do yet. Still have a lot to learn! New in this line, but doesn't seem bad. Picking up new things each day at work. Everyday after work, got to go back shop and work. It's a super tiring thing to do! It's as if i'm a robot. Hate it. Dread ending work so much due to this reason. Sigh. I think I'm better off going to India as a labour worker. How about that.

Anyway, 4th day of work and I'm here without lunch! :( pitiful. I'm so cold and hungry at work. Argh. Can't wait to end work. Bee's gonna bring me for dinner! <3 love this feeling! But the part where we can't meet as often as we used to in the past is saddening. Maybe we should be glad that before both of us start working, we spend almost everyday together! Luckily. :D

Here's some picture of my life! :)

No comments: