Friday, November 21, 2008

Memories Of Our Love Are So Vivid;



Slept at 5am this morning :x Stewpid lahh! Went to dominic's blog, read his posts. Heh. And i realise i was tagged to do a quiz?! I also don't know what's that. LOL! Bored, got to go to work later again. Wtfszx, i'm missing my nine pm show. I freaking love that show manzx. Urgh, i want mobtv! I want to watch all the freaking episodes that i've missed. I wanna watch!!!!!!

Rules & Regulations:
#01 - Each player of this quiz starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about you.
#02- People who gets tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
#03 - At the end of the day, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names.
#04- No tags back!

10 weird things/habits/little known facts:
One; I love to sleep!:D
Two; I love to eat!
Three; I got a small pillow (It's A Must For Me To Have It) :x
Four; Go online like some madwoman!(:
Five; My indecisiveness
Six; Love changing things? :x
Seven; Spend a lot a lot.
Eight; Love collecting soft toys!!!
Nine; Cry like nobody's business :x
Ten; Must to have milo every morning!:D

10 People Who Have Been Tagged:
One; Huiqing Honeyyy
Two; Shishu SIAOgim
Three; Xinyu SIAOpika
Four; Fiona Darlinggg
Five; Huili Milkkkkk
Six; JiaMin Laogongggg
Seven; SiokHwee DumbDumbbb
Eight; JiaLinnn
Nine; JingXiangggg
Ten; Anyone who wants to do, just gope and run!:D

No comments: