Friday, December 5, 2008

My Special Someone;
你永远都会在我心里。



HOHOHO! Sissy bought red crumpler for me! I'm super happy okay! To the max. Thank you so much, <33 Used it out with parents and to work. HAPPY. Okay, went to work today! It was a boring day D: was bored to the maxxx. Shitszx. Okay, had to work overtime, missed little nyonya ): After work, went to find bestie. Decided to have supper[: Heh, it's the first time i'm having supper with friends okay! Was lucky daddy and mommy allowed. Headed to mac and we had Mega McSpicy! It's really spicy lah. But it was okay for me. Ate ate and after we both had coke, we went crazy already! We're super hyper and it's been a long time since i had such an enjoyable time with you, dear. I hope you enjoyed too. Iloveyou, dear. More supper please, love<3


To you; LIMSEOKMIN
Yes, although we're not really close when we have school. But it doesn't mean that i have forgotten you. You'll always be in my heart. I won't forget those times we share when we're in primary school, all the things that you've gone through with me. Those times when i'm down and out and i'm left all alone, you're there by my side. I miss the times when we can share anything and everything anywhere. We're friends for 7 years already and it'll continue, for sure. I promise. Although we quarrel with each other, in the end, we'll make peace. There's nothing such as 绝交 in my dictionary. You'll always be in my heart. We share all the happiness and unhappiness together. I miss those times. Even though we've got our very own friends now that we're in secondary school, we're still the best of friends ever. Quarrels might now always be unhealthy in a friendship because in us, after those little quarrels, we tend to understand each other better because when we quarrel, we speak our mind. I love you, BESTIE;♥♥♥




No comments: