Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All I've Ever Wanted Is To See You Everyday;



I'm sick. Love sick? Lol. And yeah finally, i'm blogging now after many days. Laptop is with my brother to do some stuffs. Sigh, i freaking miss my laptop one. Oh, didn't manage to go out with darling last sunday. D: I miss you leh. It's been months since i last met you. Okay, we've decided to meet this thursday. I freaking hope there won't be anymore changes okay! LOL! I really want to go out with you asap. I believe as years pass, we will be more occupied with our own stuffs and you'll be busy studying hard and your choir practices. Do well in your studies and choir too alright? Ily:D:D:D Sigh. I'm feeling kind of moody recently and i'm also craving to go swimming. HAHA! Currently skiving. Okay, went Jp with mom ystd and got myself a shoes and a shirt. Pretty. I've wanted the shoes for so long already, and i finally got it:D HOHO! I love it to the max. I want to go swimming. Made plans for swimming, but in the end didn't went as i was sleeping and when i woke up, no time for swimming already as i've to go to work. Lol. Honey is heading to town! D: Never bring me along. Evil. Gonna disown her. HAHA!

Yeah, i'm going out with darling this thursday. Looked forward to that very day. I hope daddy allow me to go to her house after outing. Heh, but due to some reasons, i doubt it's possible. Sigh, i really miss darl. I miss honey, laogong, indeed everyone. I miss secondary school life. I miss the times we spend in school although there are some unhappiness. But, i still miss the times. We hangout together after school. Those days when there are night studies. Idk, have been emo-ing these few days. I'm very troubled. Idk why to. Might be because of baby? I want so much to see you again. Urgh. Feeling so moody D: HOHO! Anyway, olivia peanut is back from taiwan!:D Love my mamasan. Lol.

To Darl,
Some thing happened recently yeah, i hope you'll stay strong. I can see that after that incident you've matured and you have become more sensible. I can see that, really. Stand strong. I know there are some things that happen in school and stuffs, but you still have got me right?:D I'll stand by you no matter what. You can still share your problems with me, and i will help you as long as i can okay? I promise. Although i haven't seen you for so long already, i swear i miss you. I don't want to ever fade feelings with you. I want you to live in my heart forever, and please let me live in yours as well. I hope we're still as close even though we didn't see each other that often already. Please please don't forget me will you? HAHA! Iloveyou, and that's forever true, darl. Iloveyou to the max. Promise me study hard and do your parents proud alright? Also, practice hard and well for your choir okay?:D Love love, i miss you, i love you. Stand strong and it's forever true<3>

No comments: