Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Is it worth making the same mistake twice;
我爱上的是你笑起来的迷幻。



Went to get my UOB account done with bestie:D Heh, we headed to Jp at 10plus, in order not to be late for work. Haha! Spend a lot of time making the account. Yeah, and bestie wanted to make OCBC's account. But the amount needed to maintain is too high. Therefore, give up the thought. Going to hit another bank soon. I'm crazy, excited over making a bank account. But who cares[: I'm going to tie my hair up:D I just realised today that i could tie my hair up. Small ponytail. Heh. Cool! I'm going to tie my hair to work tomorrow! LOL! Okay, i'm totally moodless, i took cigar from the cupboard and it somehow just dropped? Fuck!): Damn pissed. It scratched a line on my forehead, and it bleeds. Shit lah! I'm worried that it might have left a scar ): ROAR. It's soooo ugly one lah -.- I'm already so ugly, still wanna leave scar on my forehead?! Lord, please spare me from that. HAHA! Okay, nothing interesting happened at work today also. What i can say is, i'm waiting for you to appear. DAMN! He didn't. What the hell happen to baby? I can't help but to worry. Oh, saw weijie and junhong when i'm working :/ LOL! I only know the both of them. Nothing much! HOHOHO!



***


When i'm dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up part is the hardest part; So many times i just hope i can sleep there forever. So that i can run away from the harsh reality. I'm afraid to get hurt again, therefore, i can only look at you secretly, wait for you silently, without regrets.

No comments: