Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Loving You Without Regret;
我爱上的是我逃不掉的逃亡。



Off day today!:D Super cool. Mommy told me only last minute and at first, i decided to stay at home and rot. LOL! Bestie wants to go out because she hardly have off day. Later on, last minute decision, decided to watch movie with her. Heh, woke up quite early recently. Gonna maintain. Don't want to sleep until so late all the time ): HAHA! Okay, woke up, bathe and mommy and daddy was already out. They've been going out early recently. They're so busy! Goddamnit. Nevermindd. After that, went 907 with auntie to get food for her and myself [: Was frigging warm walking under the scorching sun one lo. Tiring. On the phone with bestie, checking movie timing too:D Bought food and off we went. Reached home, eat and decided to go out with bestie. Decided to watch wildchild. Damn nice. I rate it 5 stars! Checked timing and headed to westmall. We meet only at around 2pm. We was not late. Everything was quite smooth for us. We didn't wait for bus long, mrt too and so we made it for the movie. NICE!!! Bought popcorn, went in and the movie made us cry. I LOVE ALEX PETTYFER & EMMA ROBERTS!!! I love them to the max. It's true.

After movies, went shopping with popcorn which is like still 3/4 full? I don't really like popcorns but i need something to munch on when i watch movies. Well, stuff it into bestie's bag and she was munching on popcorns as she's walking. HAHA. Okay, went to get earrings! I liked a lot a lot of things, but controlled on my spending. I don't want to touch my nets card at all. Manage to control and i spend 5 bucks on my 3 pair of earrings. I like it a lot. We then headed to may fashion, that shop that follow you wherever you go. Wtfszx, as if we're gonna steal your things lah, AUNTY! Yeah, i know you're afraid we'd steal lah, but then i don't see a need to follow so tightly lah. Zz. Luckily for today, no one followed, if not mood totally gone already -.- Okay, shopped there. Bought clips, eye lashes curler, comb, and another pair of earrings. Spended 8.90bucks there. Just nice. I'm left with about 1.20 bucks, decided to settle our dinner. Had chicken mushroom o' curry puff at oldchangkee. Nice!:D Headed off to the bus stop and waited for 174. It arrived very soon. Lucky. Hah popcorns on the bus too. LOL! Reached Jp and headed to shop and walked home loh. Reached home, bathe, watch tv this that, come online, blogg no more. LOL ! I've got no one to talk to tonight. Bestie is going off to bed early as she's tired after the day.

No comments: