Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Want To See You Again;
我们有可能吗?



Yay!! I'm in school today! (: hahahah! Today was Tabitha Hoon's lesson, -.- Needless to say, it's another boring day. Her lesson really bore the whole class out. Whole class was super tired one. I myself was super tired too! xD LOL! Okay, no one was listening to what she is ranting away i guess. Okay, i don't understand what's the problem statement at first and i was at a total loss. Okay, went for break with shishu and back to class. After that, lunch time, we have to start working on the presentation already.

Okay, i get myself so screwed up during the process lah. Hahahah! I did some of the slides that i am not suppose to do. Yeah, but in the end, i just give it the leader (: LOL! In the end we just combine everything up and there, we had our presentation ready. We were team number four to present. Was pretty nervous. I don't know why but i just can't seem to get myself used to it. D: *frowns*

Yeah, UT test today was a total crapszx, -.- time was really really limited. Yeah, and it's like so omg. Really have to type very fast and also think very fast! First time taking UT test and it's like so limited lah the time. (: Yeah, okay. Friday is the second UT test for another module. Sian-ed. The thought of the test makes me so sick of going to school lah.

With Love,
Priscilla Poh, (:

-i miss you despite seeing you almost everyday.

No comments: