Tuesday, May 19, 2009

IT'S ANOTHER DAY;

Yesterday, didn't went to school. Overslept :x I shall not oversleep again manszx. So fast now is the fifth week of school already. LOL! That's pretty fast yeah. UT already. I found out today that i've to study what 6P thingy. Yeah, i don't know what is that.

Okay, i'm in school now (: Like finally i'm in school? LOL! Mr Roy's lesson is funny? Yeah, it seems like i haven't been in school for so long already. Feels weird. Hahaha! :D

Darl, is so lucky. No school until like tomorrow? LOL! That's great. I miss you! I want to go out with you this weekends (: hee. It's fun lah, i want to go town with you. We didn't go as planned this week due to laziness. Yeah, when is holiday manszx. I want to work and earn more money ^^ Broke like siao already lah. Omg omg. Okay, nothing to blog about already. So random. :/

OMG, UT 1 STARTS TOMORROW! I DON'T WANT!!!!

*********************************************************************************

No comments: