Sunday, July 12, 2009

HELLO COOKIEE!



HELLO COOKIEE :D
Okay, bored ): Nothing to really blog about. Just very frustrated over some things. ): Kinda confuse. My mind is in a whirl. I really don't like this feeling. Many things happened recently. I don't know how to solve it and where to start solving. ): I'm really want to get everything solved as soon as possible lah! I don't want things to keep dragging. The problems are torturing me. Sigh. Where should i start from? I'm at a lost too. Have been working these few days. Hohoho~ Slept at 5am this morning and woke up at 8am. Very tired. LOL!

Oh oh, seokmin honey gave me polo sweet with a honey on it, refering i'm her honey! :D Hahahaha!~ Then nancy gu gu treat me 3's fererro rocher today, and tomyam u-mian this morning as breakfast cum lunch. (: Yayeee. Cleared. :D Ice kachang with mommy and after that packed food home for daddy. Slept in the car with my piggie :D Hehheh. Nice sleep! Hmm, that's all. Going to go off to work now :D

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN, JEREMY THOR :D
Didn't get to attend his party last night. LOL!


toodles~

No comments: