Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another busy week!

Well well, 3 more weeks to cheena new year! Gosh, not even a single piece of new year clothes?! My whole family have already bought theirs! Including herman poh! LOLOL.

Meet may may today for breakfast or rather lunch? LOL. Had popiah and prawn beehoon. Super fantastic. Hahah. After that, headed for facial. Yeah, i'm starting to go for facial cause my ah yi's asked me to go. I realise they are more worried about my face than my mum? -.- wthszx. It's okay. At least my mum supports me financially :) Today's facial cost me 60 frigging bucks. wtf. Kind of pricey?!

Tmr will be a boring day. LOLOL. So i guess i'm either going to follow mum or just go to work early. :) Hahah. Wednesday will be a busy day? I'm just summarising my schedule cause i don't think i'll go online that often anymore. awww. :( Busy week again i guess? Rawrr.


Off to bed,
goodnight everyone! :)

No comments: