Sunday, January 10, 2010

Help!

Okay, things are getting better these few days. Yeah, i hope things can get better but when it starts getting better. i start contradicting myself. It's me who hopes that things get better but when it really does ger better, i start to think whother i'm just the perfect spare tyre. I really don't know what i want. I tend to think too much. Causing headaches. But at times, it's just so confusing. I don't know what you're actually thinking about. That's why i go round wondering, at times, even to the extent of thinking too much. Argh! I'm very confuse. :(

Alright, next is about studies. I gave up and now i'm kind of starting to regret it. I don't know what i really want in life. When people asked me whether i'm studying, i don't know how to reply. I stammer. I don't know if i should tell them yeah, i quitted school or what. Will i cause my parents to lose face? Some people knows that i'm no longer studying. But still there's part of the people who doesn't klnow. When i'm asked what i really want, i don't know how to answer. Just stucked. I don't want to remain as i am now. I want to do something else. I want to start picking up a skill or study. I really regretted what i've done. I should have go to school everyday like everyone else instead of pon-ing school! Sigh.. What should i do now?


Alright, going off.
tata!~ :D

No comments: