Saturday, January 16, 2010

How?!



Okay, didn't manage to go anywhere today so i'm resting at home now. Reached home about 9am this morning and then, after that, watched tv, ate breakfast and then after awhile, was super tired and lied on the bed. Slept for 5 hours and got up again. Don't really know whether my 5 hours of sleep is enough for me to last till 2plus next morning again. It's getting bored! This life. Bored. No life. Everything seems to be like a cycle. I don't know whether it's a bad thing or a good thing though. I just know i'm someone with limited time span towards something. I can't spend long hours looking at it or neither will i be using this particular thing for too long. This problem of mine seems to be a not-so-good thing.





Still pondering. Can't make up my mind. Why am i always so indecisive? Argh, time is just passing by. But i am just unable to make up my mind. So confusing. I'm afraid i'd regret. So many things i've to take into consideration. Perhaps what my aunt said is true? I'm just running away from reality? Idk. Just couldn't make a decision.





Kay, facebook-ed just now and i saw kope this super duper cute picture of baby! :D (top of post)


With Love,
priscillapoh.

No comments: