Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Picture Found! :D


This picture was taken two weeks ago if i'm not wrong. We're at ion orchard's toilet. :) There we went cam-whoring again?! LOLOL. It's fun though. Every sunday have became aimless walking for us. But this is gonna end. We won't be doing this every weekends anymore. Somehow good things always come to an end whereas bad things doesn't. But it's okay cause we've got no choice but to accept to fate and also, learn to be contented. Days spent with them without worries and going around with laughters are the happiest time in my life. I hope this last. :> and definitely will if nothing goes wrong. *cross fingers* .

Been a few days since i last went out with supergirl. Although it might just be a few days but somehow there's a feeling that it's already been weeks. I don't know how the others think but that's what i think. Finally, gonna meet shishu this coming tuesday to RP and wednesday, to sort of celebrate miss tian's birthday with her. *Prays* that everything turns out well for both things. :)

I shall stop mentioning about studies man! The word studies makes me really confused. :( I really don't know what to do. Perhaps i should just accept my fate? Stop trying to change it? I can't blame anyone but myself. I've chosen my current route myself. But now, i'm starting to regret, yet i'm like lost in the woods. I don't know what to do now. Neither this nor that! Urghhh.


Alright, after so long, i've finally have my 2010 resolutions. LOL?
- Decide properly what i want in life. No more time to waste.
- Stop being so spendthrift. *Money is hard to earn!!!!*
- Stop being so indecisive.
- Get my sucky face cured! :/ * I seriously hate myself *
- Learn to be more independent. (cause that's when i really grow up)

That's about all currently. Don't really have much plans. Just take one step at a time. I'll just have to see how things go and plan :)


Off to bed, tata!~ Nights!

No comments: