Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Too Lazy

Currently no images to post! ): I'm too lazy to upload them into the comp! :) Hahaha! So bear with those wordy posts for those who knows and visits my blog! HOHOHO!

Finally went for facial today! Hahaha! I don't like. I hate that machine. Whatever it is. Whenever i hear the sound of the machine, i'd seriously grab hold of my pants and the side of the bed. I don't like that feeling. IT'S DAMN PAINFUL! I hate it. And when the machines on my face, the sound is damn loud. Like a bee buzzing around. Fug! ): Anyw, it's over for this week and next week have yet to come. Dreading next week's arrival. And new year. I'm not presentable. I can't face my relatives with my current appearance. So frigging ugly. Like wth. How?! *Sigh*

I've yetpacked my closet! ): gahhh! I don't like my messy messy closet manszx. It's super irritating. I just can't get clothes i want to wear. Some clothes i digged out, i don't even remember i've got such clothes. Gawd! Too many clothes already! Have to really spring clean my room and closet already. Oh yes, ystd Joey stayed over at my house. :) And, she said that i've got a lot of bags!? Is it? I don't think so cause at times, i can't even find bags to match my outfit. How irritating can that be especially when you're in a rush right? Hahah! Recently, a bag caught my eye. Gosh, i'm so gonna get it although i just got one new bag a few days ago. :/ I don't know whether i should get another bag. Gah! How?! Rawrrr. But i really like it very much. Hahah! Alright, i've to really consider before getting it. Or else i'm gonna get another scolding from mummy.

Alright, have to go already! tata!~
goodbye! ♥

No comments: