Saturday, March 13, 2010

China Trip ♥

Alright, this post is going to summarise my trip to china. :) Went to beijing then after that to wuhan. Beijing is actually advanced, not like what others say that china is lagging behind. Don't really think so? LOL. Wuhan is more of village kinda place. But i like those places. I even want to eperience staying there. :) How i wish there's village in singapore. *If there is, please let me know! I'd like to visit.* Hahah. It's super cold over there. Really damn cold. Yeah, and therefore, i'm like putting on more and more clothes and shivering when i'm out of the hotel. Perhaps i'm not used to the wheather cause afterall, it's my first time experiencing winter. :D


On the second day upon arriving, went to da chang cheng, something like that. And it's actually snowing! Gawdszx, first time in my life i've seen real snow. :) Damn nice! Hahah. Nothing to shop there also. Kinda bored? And we've to go back to the hotel at like 6plus pm, cause the sky will be dark by then.

It's a fun trip! :D
except, i miss you.

No comments: