Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Celebrated mother's day today at mandai, Orchidville. The place where brother's wedding was held at. :) It's 4 more days to their anniversary. What a coincidence manszx. Actually we wanted to have chilli crab at thomson. But, their attitude and service really sucks ttm. Even i'm pissed off. Damn fucked up with their service. TOTALLY SUCKS! So in the end, we went to mandai instead. Service there was much better! :D:D:D

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
LOVE MUMMY! ♥♥♥


Today was a busy day. :( Tomorrow will be a busy day too. It's frigging sunday, which means, one week have passed. Time really passes by damn fast. I don't know whether it's a good or a bad thing. *Shrugs* Next week will be a busy week. Got to work. I hope everything turns out smoothly. :) I hope i'm not a jinx. :/ I believe SS knows what i'm talking about. HAHAH. I've got final evaluation to rush. I hope i pass! :) So i've booked more practice! If not i'm sure gonna fail my practice. Have to really JIAYOU!

i'm so confused.
mixed feelings. :(

alright, off to bed.
Nights.♥

No comments: