Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letting out stream

Today is a super tiring day! My energy all wiped out already. Worked from 11am to 12 midnight. Sometimes, i really admire the long hours i've to work but perhaps it's just becoming a part of my life and i've accepted it? It's just appearance, in fact, i really feel very tired. At times, i just want to rest! Really rest the whole day. Spending my day in my own room with radio and air conditioner plus laptop and no one disturbs me. I really want to try this one day. I want to know how it feels. :)

Life is so tiring. Really really tiring. You might see someone smiling happily everyday at work. But in fact, no one knows how this person is feeling. She might be really happy but yet again, she can also be really tired and in fact, going to break down anytime. Actually, i'm super sick and tired of my life already. Can i lead a different lifestyle? I really hope i can. Then i'll really wish time turns back, i don't have to quit school, or rather drop out. Then now, i'll be studying hard. Presentations everyday? Problem solving? I used to find them a nuisance. But now, i don't even know when can i do presentations again? Solving problems? It's really ridiculous. How fate is playing with me. I just hope that life is just simple. People around are not so complicated. Just a simple minded person. :) But it's so impossible.

Alright, today, not really in a good mood so maybe that explains why i'm complaining and letting out my stream at my very own blog now. I just hope things will be fine tomorrow. :) Hope things really do get better tomorrow.


Nights earthlings.

No comments: