Monday, May 17, 2010

Nothing but sing! :D:D

Went town yesterday with ss. :) Went to 313 then to Wisma and we linked to Ion. :) It's also my very first time not buying anything! I really can't believe it, but it's a great improvement for me i should say. I hope i can maintain like this. Hahah. I love each-a-cup. It's super nice. Especially oreo crush. ♥

Went back to JP for pay and had dinner with friends over there. Hahah. It's pretty nice lah, but it's also kind of bored. Plus the boss staring at us when we're standing over at john little sales there. Argh! Don't know what she's thinking lah. :) But anyway we aren't taking her working time to go there. :/

Went to work. Then after that, went to sing. :D HOHOHO! I went totally high without a drop of alcohol. Can you imagine?! I'm so shocked that i went so high. Worse than those who drink?! LOLOL. But seriously, i had a fun time. A really fun time. :D I hope the rest do have a fun time too. :> Heh.

Pictures pictures.....















No comments: