Monday, July 5, 2010

Movie with Patpoh

Haven't been posting for some time once again. I'm busy with work and tiki resort. LOL!
Went out with patpoh just now to catch The Twilight Saga : Eclispse. :)
Went to the cathay to watch. Grand cathay is really big and nice. It's very comfortable in the seats as well. :) Before movie started, went to shop around. Went to a shop and the clothes there are super pricey. A teeshirt itself cost 69 freaking dollars. Went in to browse, the auntie said, student sell at cheaper price, 39 dollars. Ended up, she gave everybody that price also! Omgszx, super regretted getting it. Patpoh got hers at 48 dollars and i got mine at 39 dollars! Argh, this is the only issue we both really regretted today. I swear i'm not going to get any shirt from that freaking shop anymore. So angry with myself.
Wanted to have Aston's as i never tried it before. Went to queue, the person say got no chicken, no fish, no pork! Good gracious, i can't believe my ears! Why do they want to open up for business if there's nothing left accept beef?! HAHA. Left Aston's and search for food. We eventually settled down at a place called indulge. :) They serve soup which i don't really like? It tastes nice but i don't like the feeling. Nice chicken with disgusting BBQ sauce. :/ LOL. After that we went to catch our movie!
ECLIPSE ROCKS TTM! Love it ttm. :D
*Seriously, it's not wrong to love two person at the same time when in Eclipse, but it's wrong in real life. And yet they are willing to love and die for her.*



I started thinking again. I don't know what i want in life yet. I feel so lost.
I don't want to just live without doing any other things than to work. I want to have my own life. But right at this very moment, i don't know what i want. I realise my mind changes easily. I don't have a specific goal. How i wish i was given another chance to study. I'll definitely bear with all the rules that i dislike and make sure i complete my studies. But in life, you don't get a second chance.

Currently, i'm like working, playing, shopping and learing driving. That's all i do. Unlike people around me, they are mostly studying and others, busy with their own life. I envy those people who really know what they want in life. When I was in secondary school, there's people who ask me what i want to become next time in future. At that point of time, you can still consider. But now, as I grow older each day, and I still do not know what i want, I feel very scared each passing day. I'm just wasting my time. Everything is changing each day. It's just my indecisiveness which i hate that doesn't change.
Guess I should give my future some serious thought before it's really too late. And i've to really decide for myself what i want in future and what i want to do!

No comments: