Tuesday, September 21, 2010

♥ Random,

Sunday's final decision for me is to have lunch with my family and there's still some time, went to Jan's house to join Huilan, Kaijing and Heng. :) The wait for 241 really sucks. It's like freaking 10-15mins?! Wtf. I was so pissed, almost don't want to go. Reached they mj, i was sitting there looking at them play and texting my dear laogong. ♥

After they mj-ed, we played truth or dare blah blah. Everything was quite alright. :) It was so fun. In fact, i myself had quite a lot of fun there. Although it's just a short time spent with them, it's real happiness i feel? Haven't had such feeling for some time already.

Sigh. I'm now thinking whether i should put braces or not. I really want to. But due to some factors, i'm thinking about this question again! I used to have a very firm answer that i wanted braces. Now that i am given a chance, i'm considering too many things, thus making me ended up without an answer. What should i do? Yes? No?


Why do you have to always think about this kind of thing? I don't know why you asked me that question. But my answer to you will always be a NO! Why should i do that kind of thing? Goodness. I don't know where you hear it from. Who told you. But if you choose to believe, i've got no choice. What else can i do?



Still have to get up tomorrow to play with Herman Poh and prepare for my driving lesson with ah pek. I hope it's a smooth one for me.

Love,
PriscillaP.

No comments: