Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Screwed Sunday!

Today's a great sunday. :) Or should i say a bad sunday?
Woke up by a morning call from work at like 1030am when i only went to bed at 5am this morning?
Supposedly there's 3 groups of people to choose to go out with. Cancelled one side, suppose to spare time for laogong as she's a busy woman.
I postponed my cousin's meet to next week instead.
So i'm left with two choices. Either spending time with laogong or going Janicia's house with Huilan they all.
So, both sides timing not confirmed. So it's a waste of my sunday i should say? Wanted to go get a bag which is supposed to be my bday present. Supposed to meet huilan to go get it. But the fact that i'm still here blogging means that we didn't meet up afterall. :( I was still so happy last night. Argh, whatever. I'm so kind of pissed. Idk why. Is it because my supposedly well plan Sunday is screwed up? I guess so.

Now, i've got three choices.
1. Go out with family.
2. Meet up with laogong and yeeling.
3. Go to Janicia's house.

There are some factors which make me doesn't want to go of all three choices. :(
So i guess perhaps i'll just stay home or just going to go out with my family? Anyw, it's been really quite some time since we last went out together. Although it might just be a meal.

No comments: