Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Summarise Of The Week.

Yaye, i'm currently not going to get itouch! :D I've got ipod shuffle with me. :) I hope it stays with me forever. LOL! Alright, it's pretty cool, it's so small, not bulky at all. You can just bring it to everywhere and anywhere. :) Yaye. Love it ttm. ♥♥♥♥

Alright, things didn't really goes right this week. Maybe next week will be a better week? I hope so and i've to try to make things right! Oh, and i've to have more confidence in myself. I'm going to try to build it up. I don't know what's wrong with me these days either. Nothing just seems to go right. But i think it'll definitely go right! :D All well. :)

A busy week, people falling sick, lack of manpower. No more outings, no more shopping (cause i'm seriously broke). Haven't been meeting Supergirls for quite some time already. Miss them. But seriously, our time just doesn't match. It just never fails to clash. But i think it's alright, they can just have fun without me. :D went driving with olivia this wed! :D Was kind of lame but it's actually a super rare chance to do so. Yes, her itouch was with me and therefore, she've to wait for me at the lobby before she can go off. Hahas. I hope we have more lessons tog. :) At least we get to meet and see each other, say hi, crapszxc? Better than totally not meeting up.




Alright, off to bed.
<3

No comments: