Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update.

Alright, it's been a month since i update my dead blog. Oh, it's november. How time flies. Soon it'll be december and then it'll be 2011 already. I feel that i've wasted another year of my life again. I don't know what i want. I feel that i've got no life. Seriously no life. Look at everyone of my age, just enjoying their life. Studies is something that's a must in their life. I don't know why i'm not studying. Sigh. There's million of things i want to get it done but there's no actions taken i don't know why. I want to learn manicure at tampines but i don't know whether i'll complete the course cause i've to travel all the way to tampines whenever there's lesson. I don't dare to start cause i'm afraid i'll not be able to complete the course and thus, wasting money again. For now, at least i've still got driving to learn. But what about after driving? I'm upset i actually failed my test but i'm also a little glad i didn't pass. Or else i'll have nothing to do again. It just means a more no life life for me. Zz. I actually want to try getting jobs outside. To see the real outside world. I might be working now but it's not the real world. I'm afterall still so protected. It's good that i'm protected. But i feel that i'm overly protected. I just don't seem to be growing up. I'm not independent as my friends are. I'm so indecisive. Is it because from young till now, there's my family to decide for me? That makes me so indecisive? I don't know. I only know that i hate my indecisiveness.

Alright, these past few months? Or weeks? Have been passing it with HL and Jh. Jm and Kj? Hahas. Okay, mainly it's HL and JH. They'll come shop and find me. For hl is find me for jh, we call him after work he'll come down then home with hl so yeah, in fact i see them almost everyday now. :) Alright, supposed to go central today for manicure with hl. In the end, she brought her friend jacob along. Reached, went to the manicure shop. They got only one person to do manicure available so we proceed on to the next manicure place. There's someone doing spa or don't know what is it. Had to wait for her before i can get my nails done as i wanted designs. So hl did hers first cause she did express french. Blah blah, went back to previous shop no vacancy for manicure so in the end, i didn't do mine. :(( Went kfc. Hl had zinger. I fed her cause her nails not dried up yet. Went her house get polaroid to return to kj. Then i went shop, jacob and hl went jp to get their stuffs done.

After Jp, hl went kj house return polaroid then came shop find me. :) Walked home with patricia, may, hl and jh. :) Yaye. Like first time? :D Went caltex get newspapers for daddy. Bought smores. Ate chat and then split, walked home. jh with hl, may alone, me and jiejie.



Alright, that's all.
Off to bed,
xoxo.

No comments: