Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hi March.

Alright, I've got to say hi bloggie after months of not updating. Haha! But yah, am too busy recently twitting and working and watching midnight movies therefore neglecting you. I'm sorry. Okay! So many things took place. I've been to Vietnam! Then made friends. I signed up for SIM and I was accepted and then I rejected it. Okay. I know what's my prob right? But it's actually not the decision that I want. I wanted to study. But was adviced to get shorter courses first to get used to studying life. In th end, I rejected it, life's not what I want. There's so many things I've to get it done. Like wanting to go out and work, which is my first step to independence. I hope, wished, prayed for someone to be there for me cause idk anything. Then things didn't turn out well. Made me feel as if you don't even care. You dont want me to be your burden. Yah if I had a choice I'll choose to get a job on my own.

Went out w peggy that day. Went fep! :) we shopped then after that we had dinner at this sushi shop. Super cmi. Haha! Waste money. Then shopped. She got a knitted shirt and I got myself a dress! Cabbed. Lol! Then supper everything blah blah. And oh, not forgetting that we camwhored a lot ! Omg. My phone's flooded w our Picts and I have yet to put it on fb! :/ oops, someone's gna kill me!

Watched late night movie ystd w Deanna! We watched I am number four. It's a super nice show and definitely worth the cabbing down from jurong to iluma just to watch that freaking movie! Haha! Never regretted at all tho after that I'm like broke?! After that walked home. I love walking home at night. The feeling's so great. More please? :D hahah! I hope daddy's more lenient w me! I won't do anything bad outside.

Had manicure w Deanna at jurong point on a Saturday afternoon. We were so tired after the movie that night. Supposedly meeting at 11am cause we know will be late and everything. Many many nonsense and yah in th end we met up only at 1plus nearing 2pm! Lol. Bussed down and had manicure. Th manicure was srsly a bad experience. Sucks max! Hopefully, not going to ever go there again. Th service sucks and the skills like hmmm, not really up to standard lah! Haha. I'm just not v happy w the service and everything they're like so reluctant to serve us! Then went to work and she meet up w her friends. Work was okay. Idk why but I'm super happy tday. No reason just serve happily. :) lol! I hope I can be like that everyday! But I doubt so..





Okay, off to bed.
Xoxo, priscillapoh.

No comments: