Monday, September 26, 2011

♥ Personal Thoughts.

Today's exam was alright, provided my answers are correct. Not much confidence actually. Hmm, just hope I can pass. Then, i'll be contented. :) Upcoming exam is OB. Faints? I don't really understand the whole module actually. In the beginning it's still quite alright, maybe due to the teacher's sense of humor. He's like a joke.

Guess it's time for me to study for OB already as i'm only left with 2 days, or to be exact, one and a half day. I don't know where to find time to study actually. So busy, can't get people to help out at work and thus I guess I won't have much time to study for my examinations also. I hope I can pass all my modules, that's all. I don't wish to take sub paper or whatsoever. It's kind of troublesome also. So I guess I've to study extra hard.



Time for some personal feelings! I think we're drifting apart already. Yes you still made an effort to meet me and stuffs like that, I'm contented. But at the end of the day, we're still not as close as before. I don't know what's the problem also. Perhaps you didn't realise it, but the feeling is different. You know, it's the feel, I also don't know how to say it. Also, I don't think you think that way and so I decided to keep it to myself. It's not a big problem too anyway. :) I still love you! ♥


Things got out of hand and I don't really know how to solve this issue. So I don't think I'm going to do anything till I have ideas to solve this conflict between us. I don't know why the hell am I affected when I don't think you'll be affected like me? So I shall just leave it till after exams. I don't have time for anything other than my own family, work and studies for now. Sick and tired of everything in the world. It simply sucks.





No comments: