Friday, September 30, 2011

Exams is over! Phew! Don't have to be stressed over it already. However, holidays means having to work more. Something I hate? Hope school starts and never end.

Anyway, time flies. I didn't even realize my birthday is just a week away, until I count it!? This isn't important anyway. Don't really give a damn. :/ cuz something will crop up every year to spoil my freaking day. That's like this for the previous years. I hope this year would be a better year for me. Anyway I can't wait for my birthday next year! Can't wait to go overseas with friends. :) I want a small hello kitty head birthday cake! :// ok, I'm just saying. I'm not demanding ok. Don't really have the mood to celebrate also, for idk what reason. :(

Okay, I want a pair of Aldo heels! Want to get it tomorrow. :) then I can wear it! Hoho. ☺



No comments: