Saturday, October 8, 2011

Memorable ♥

My birthday was spent short yet enjoyable. Shit happens but afterall it's still enjoyable. Got up first thing, rush down to clementi. Then lunch with family at bukit timah, frog porridge. Extremely delicious, I suggest everybody should go there and try! Evening, met up with Derek. Then after that, met Deanna and Xiang. :) went to gateway hotel! Dinner was settled with a cup of cup noodles each. Budget right? Haha! But I still love it. ♥ I got 5 balloons! But we sucked two! And the voice was funny to the max!!!! Drank martini and vodka? But didn't get drunk! Had some ice cubes fight which left all of us with bruises I guess? :) thanks lovelies for spending my day with me even though all of you are so tired. Thanks! ♥ and not forgetting Derek! Who drove around and didn't flare up. :)

Kaijing came to find me and darling! ;) it's so good to see her. Been so long. She's starting working at a hello kitty shop! Yayness, please pass probation and I can go there for a hello kitty shopping spree! ♥ hehe! Take care during work! Earn more moneh okay? $.$ hehe!


Today, was supposed to have supper with laogong, yeeling and darling. Laogong went home and mum don't allow her to go out for supper so it was canceled. Derek drove down to jurong find me. Darling went to find her boyf, meannie rui! And we suggested supper together. Went to G7 frog porridge at bukit timah again! Haha. It's super delicious! Took some car boot pictures!

No comments: