Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy 冬至节!OoOoOOo

Okay, decided to post since I'm on train and I've got nothing to do. Yesterday was a very moody day for I don't know what reason. Slept away my moodiness. So I'm supposed to be happy today. But I guess I didn't sleep it all away. I'm still feeling a little moody right now. I don't know how come anything I do doesn't seems to be right. So weird! I hate this feeling. I want to be happy.

Got up early in the morning, mood wasn't that right too. But went to make tang yuan, and it actually enlightened me. :) made tang yuans in various shapes but it's okay......

This morning, sat cousin's convertible to jurong point! ;) wee~ free ride!!! Second time I sat on a convertible cuz the first time I sat, I didn't know that it's a convertible! LOL. Cousins and my hair was like some crazy woman! We tried taking pictures but it's so unglam! Until cousin finally stop her car and we took a more decent picture! :)

No comments: