Thursday, August 9, 2012

National Day!

HAPPY 47th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! ❤❤❤

Spent my national day with bee! Awesome! Went his house in the noon, slacked a bit and left house at about 3pm. Headed to gardens by the bay, cause I wanted to go there! :) there's not really a lot of people there and also, it's not as fun as I thought! Omg. There's not even a vending machine there ok. So if you're heading there, please don't forget your water bottles! Or else you'll die of thirst I swear. It's only the super trees that's quite pretty that's all. The place is quite big too for me. Cause I'm actually a person who's super lazy to walk around especially when nothing amuses me. So yah.. HAHAHAHA!

After that, headed to Amanda's house for steamboat at 6plus in the evening as she's celebrating her birthday in advance! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA POH!! :D

Bee send mum, sis and me home after that! Won $12 and I ran out to the living room and watch tv. Muahahaha. Evil me!

Enjoyed my national day after a few years of not celebrating! Yay! Awesome!

Lastly, my silly boy, I LOVE YOU. Forever and ever, only you. ❤

No comments: