Monday, August 6, 2012

Random Monday!

Time flies. So fast and I've been working at LF for a month already. It's quite shocking how time passed. First week of August and hope everything turns out well. Work have been rather good and people there are quite nice to work with for as far as I know, and most importantly, I'm no longer a vase, though sometimes I still become one! But at least for now, I sort of know what I'm doing and what I'm supposed to do. So it's rather great!

Was sick last Friday, which is the 3rd of August. Got mc and rest! Boyfy have been having roadshows for almost all the weekends and which means lesser time for us to be together! But it's okay cause at least for now, I don't have to work at pioneer that often after my work at LF. So I tend to meet Boyfy after work on weekdays! Dinner and slack! ❤

Meet up with Boyfy today cause was suppose to meet him yesterday but cause I've to take care of Herman, I didn't went to meet him. Changed to today! We went town, then decided to go to csm. Super indecisive! And indecisive kills! Went csm and we had ajisen! My treat which means I don't have to treat him the next time! Woohoo~ hehe! Then head to Boyfy house, watched show and then slack, then Boyfy send me home! Thanks! Love you! <3

No comments: