Wednesday, December 10, 2008

When There's True Love;
好希望你能在我身边。


Okay, actually was supposed to go out with darl one. But in the end, meetup was once again, like before a failure. Whateverszx. I've lose hope already. Yeah, and sorry to say, i'm upset that you once again postpone our meetups because of your friends. Yeah, i know it is important, your senior thing, yes but it seems like to you, your friends are more important. Yes, i admit friends are important but we hardly ever meet once there's school for us. We only met each other during the June holidays this year and i really want so much to meet you again. I want to see you soooo badly. Yes, you say you really want to meet me, yes. I know. But then you made me feel like a complete fool. Now, i don't really know whether you really want to meet me or not. As i said, to me now, i feel that your friends are so much more important than me. A million times important? Idk. I'm sorry, but this is how i feel. Please don't feel offended and also, i'm telling you how i feel here, i hope that this doesn't affect our cousinship okay!:D I still love you.

No comments: