Thursday, December 11, 2008

You're The Reason;



Hello, i'm blogging again with sissy's lappy:D Heh. Didn't manage to go out with darling today D: Have to work anyway, so went to work yeah. HOHO!:D It's kind of bored lah. Today's atmosphere at work is not exciting at all. Very bored. Everyone went silent out of the blue. I'm the only one talking and talking you know! HAHA[: okay, nevermind. At around 5plus, went dinner with bestie. I ate chicken wings rice and she had her duck noodle. After that, back to work. Worked worked and for no reason, it's very unusual today lah. Not like ourselves at all. The usual me is noisy and it's really really noisy. From far, you can hear my voice already. That's how noisy i am. But today, it's a total different case. D: Oh well, luckily i still have my gugu with me;D HOHOHO!<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: