Monday, December 15, 2008

Prove To Me What Is Love;



Yesterday, went to work as usual, and after work, went out with bestie. Went for dinner with huiying and bestie and after that proceeded to pioneer mall to pay dad's phone bill for him. Okay, after that, we went to giant and shopped around. Wanted to try our luck once again and we went to search for alcohol again. My fault lah hor. Haha![: I want to drink therefore, bestie also had some lah. I love alcohol recently. I want to get more more more. It's so so addictive one. I love it to the max. Can i have more bacardi breezer please. I want the other flavours one! ROAR! Please get me more can!:D HOHOHO. I want more. Going to get more with bestie too again you know. I want to drink and drunk. Lol. Okay, end of yesterday.

Today was a fun fun day! HOHOHO:D Actually was supposed to go out with amanda and joey but don't know why, have got no news from them yeah, and so didn't went out. I went out with darling instead [: Went to work in the morning. It's damn freaking early okay! I haven't sleep my fill. No choice, when to work. I've got 'ai xin' breakfast from bestie. Was so happy and surprised when i receive it cause at first she says she've got not enough time or else she'll be late for work. As i was kind of early, i went old chang kee and i bought mushroom chicken 'o' bestie. I have one for myself too. Then we set off(: Reached and my leg was super painful lah. Moreover, i wore shoes. Shit manszx. Shouldn't have wore shoes over. It was kind of fun :/ I was telling everyone there 'byebye' as i was going to meet my cousin. But in the end i kept saying 'byebye' but i was still there lah. HAHA! Nevermind. I was very bored okay! And i think i got cheated of two bucks ley ): Cause of that stupid machine! The customer says he inserted money into the machine but nothing came out. As i've got no prove, have to pay two bucks! Kns. Was kind of angry lah! ROAR.

Okay, after many many 'byebye', i finally left after changing shoes into bestie's slipper. I really cannot take it :x Thank you so much dear. I set off after that. When to the opp side and took bus to interchange. Finally, met up with darl at woodlands interchange control station. Happy of course. Because i've yet to meet her since June holidays ended? Lol! Damn long one. I love you darl<3 Went straight up to the cinema there and see whether got what movies to watch and check the timing. Saw twilight sneak. Decided to watch it and we catch the 2.40pm's show. Heh, but don't worry i'm sure going to watch another time with seokmin and shiyin one! I swear, I promise. I want to watch with you all:D It's nice and i love edward cullen<3 my boyf. Lol! Okay, i'm going hyper again ): I love my boyf, edwardcullen. Shopped around waiting for the time to pass and yeah after shoppings, time really pass. Bought a piglet candy bolster soft toy to hug, and darl bought one chip bolster soft toy. Love it to the max. Heh, after that, continue shopping. Went up to the cinema there got popcorns. We're hungry okay! Then we wanted to go in, but the time is not up yet yeah. So we've to wait. Before we even went in, darl already had a lot a lot of popcorns already! Lol! Crazy one, but nevermind, i still love her. Finally can go in already! After movies, went out to the toilet. Lol, then after that we continued shopping. Heh, kind of fun lah. I love it. Anyway, we've went to a lot a lot of shops and i forgot which shop we went into. Lol, i think we went to comics connection and i was somehow addicted to comics already. Darl intro some to me, but i don't want to spend much, therefore didn't buy. Darl is going to lend it to me:D HOHOHO! Thank you so much love. That's all. We went back to BoonLay Interchange after that and she went to look for her mom. Had lunch cum dinner with darl. After that, went home and watch little nyonya. Today's little nyonya starts at 8pm-10pm. So damn freaking nice loh. Damnit. Why not all the time also do for two hours?! ROAR. Okay, end of today and here i'm posting:D

No comments: