Friday, January 16, 2009

Everything Is Fated;

It's been a long time since i last updated my blog until today. Lappy down. D: haven't send it for repair yet. ): Roar. Angry. Now i've got the chance to use it because i've just submitted my JAE. :D I hope i can get into the course that i wanted okay! I spend a lot a lot of time in deciding the courses. Yes, i did badly for my O levels. Like what some people say, it's not the end of the world. Whether it's the end of the world or not, it depends on the person's mindset. [: Okay, i've got nothing much to blog about as i don't know where should i start from. Ye, crazy. I'm very very disappointed with my results. But i know i tried. Ye, and at least i tried. :)

Some things at laogong's side happen recently. The last time i contacted her, which is two days ago, she's still in a state of shock. Ye, it's very disheartening, but there's nothing much you can do. Cheer up alright? I don't want to see your emo side. :D I love you:D





Bye earthlings;

No comments: