Monday, February 2, 2009

There's No Way Out;

Hey, hello february, byebye january. haha! :D I update like half a month? Lol! No lah, i just happen to sneak in and use the internet. Heh. Okay, i haven't been going online for some time already lah! D: Sigh. I miss the days when i can go online like almost everyday you know! So cool.

Alright, now is still chinese new year, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone. [: Went back to school during the cny celebration, it's so damn bored okay! It's getting more and more boring with lesser performances as years pass. Not satisfied? :/ HAHA! I don't have the new year mood. I only like got a little mood yesterday. There's this steamboat at my house where we invited cousins over. Cool! Nephew, cute, cheeky and naughty ah! :D But, still cute lah. Then played with them and in the end, my room was in a big mess. Played poker card, lose a lot of money at first, slowly i won back all the money lost and i even earned some :) Happy. Played with sissie and mingshi 5-10 then had to drink beer for that game. Cool :D okay, ate and sissie went off. Later when she's home, gamble with her again. I earned a total of 6 bucks when i played with her :D Heh. That's all. I was lazy to pack my bed and i slept on the plushies. :x Hehe!

Today, i'm super unhappy and therefore, i went to movies!!! ROAR! Nevermind, i'm going to let the matter rest. Okay, watched love matters. After movies, saw huilan! Now i know why is it NC16! HAHAHA! :D It's nice and quite funny. The wedding game was also fabulous!(: Pretty sweet . I watched it on 27 jan with fiona darling and family :D That's all. I'm kind of lazy to blog already!

I miss commonwealth secondary school. Treasure your time and the teachers there alright? :D

*************************************************************************************

No comments: