Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Day .

Hello, it's been so long since i update my blog. LOL! I don't know where to start from. Hahaha. Been working and working. Nothing but work. Have to earn a lot a lot of money for my LV wallet and have to earn a lot before school starts. Heh. Very bored uh. Sigh. D: HAHAHA! :D

Okay, i'm emo-ing right now . I got no mood to do anything uh . Sian ! ROAR . Ystd i received a call. Really shocking uh ._. But, nothing lah in the end. angry lah! I guess i know the answer already lah! D: i should just give up and forget it luhhs. I'm at my cousin's house right now and i've to go to work in awhile's time already . Think of it also sian luhhs. Okay, i don't want to go to work. I don't want to see someone. Angry girl. Happy girl. I've to do guessing game everyday, all the time, wondering, pondering. I'm so lost right now. I don't have a definite answer. Sick of it lah! Everyday, i'm awaiting for you . Just to see you, i make sure i'm there at that time. But, some things are fated, meant to be. And finally i've come up to a decision. End the misery here bah. I'm sick and tired thinking about all these stuffs already.

Alright, drop the topic [: school starts in one month plus time. Fast? Slow? Wonder if i'll get used to poly's life. I may not have entered a good school but then, i've got no choice uh. Just accept fate and study hard. Oh, and for poly, i want to get a new lappie. Sony one is nice but then dad don't allow as it only supports sony stuffs. Sigh. Nevermind going to get another pretty one. [:





BYEBYE! :D

No comments: