Sunday, March 15, 2009

Love Is Too Far-Fetched .

Okay, this is my 101th post. Have been to republic poly for enrolment with jasmine, shishu, olivia and simin . It's freaking long one lah . Waited for hours before the whole procedure is done . We were all super hungry lah and after the enrolment , we went causeway point for KFC . Lols . I super miss the days in commonwealth secondary school . Sigh . If only i can go back to class and study for fun . Hahaha . Went back for O level certificate before going to rp for enrolment . Was super paiseh one lah . I almost tripped and fall lah . Wth . D: nevermind ah .


THURSDAY!!!!

Went out with serena, shishu , olivia , simin and jasmine . Hahaha . Serena wanted to go to suntec for the IT show and we went there . Before going suntec , we went to marina square . I forgot what we had for lunch already uh . I think it's pizza hut ? Lols . Cause serena wanted to eat pizza hut lah . Hahaha but indeed we haven't had pizza hut tog for quite some time already . Okay, we shopped :) or rather i shopped ? Bought a shorts and a checkered shirt . It's super expensive one okay . But shishu was nice enough to pay the 2 bucks for me . :D thank you . hahaha ! Then i was restricted to shop after that?! ): sad uh . Cause they say i shop for soo long all the time . Tsk ! Make me waste a lot a lot of nice clothes i think . Evil people !!! Muahahahahaha ! Watch out ah . Okay, we then headed to suntec for the IT show . The place was crowded one okay ! Roar . Super squeezy ._. but no choice we still have to go in . Serena wanted to see ipod touch and portable hard disc , and also , i wanted to see laptop to get ready for poly . In the end i saw a super nice toshiba laptop , pink in colour . :D super pretty lah . I like . But i've to go home and ask my daddy . Serena looked at her stuffs and she said we could go shopping first and meet up later . We then went to walk around . My eyes "spoilt" and i ended up getting clothes again. -.- Lols . Shishu brought us to a place , idk where lah . Cup Walker . Nice :D hahaha ! And we went to try the mad dog chilli -.- not that hot . What tongue will drop ?! You crazy is it ?! SHISHU!!! Roar . That's all . We were ready and just nice, serena is also ready and she phoned me . We meet at cityhall mrt station and we went home . [:

- end of the day -



FRIDAYYYY!:D

Serena got to work. ): So, met up with olivia , jasmine , simin and shishu . We headed to bugis as shishu wanted to get her cardigan . :) went there and we shopped around . Bought this shirt same as shishu . Super lame one lah . Lols . Then we walked walked and i saw this freaking slippers with a middle-sized rose in the middle . Hahaha . i tried it out of insanity and who knows it really suits me? Lols . I think so lah . In the end , i got myself that slipper which i just so happen to try it out of insanity. Hahaha . Okay, continue shopping and finally , saw shishu's cardigan . Lols . I got myself this short cardigan too :D hehe .

We headed to far east plaza after that . Kicked olivia's leg and the head of my shoes went , FFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! How can this happen?! Roar . Okay nevermind olivia's leg have got blister too . Hahaha . Okay . We stopped at raffles place mrt station and don't know which smart aleck took the escalator straight to level 2 . -.- Lols . Shishu headed to the tap out there and i pushed her away and i went out . They were all shocked . We're at raffles place not orchard ! Wth . Then i somehow happen to psycho them out of the station . I told them that we can walk there and all of them came out . Went up the escalator and we ended up in business district area -.- they feel like killing me you know . Hahaha . We walked along the road and i told them up ahead is bugis , so stop ! We waited for cab . No cab . Those cab just don't want to bring us . I think it's double line , can't stop . This kind guy told us that there's a taxi stand up ahead and we went there waiting for taxi . The queue was super long but it's our turn soon . But when it's our turn , no cabs in sight again . They say it's my curse day and ask me go away ! Lols . Finally , a cab in sight :D heh . Went up the cab and the next cab came super fast lah . Hahaha . Stewpid . Reached far east , went ncore and stage as shishu want to get a hoodie there . :) heh . Super expensive and high class one okay ! First time i went in . Okay , looked around and i think i bought things too ? I got myself earrings and bracelet . I bought the earrings with simin similar one . I forgot what i bought already , but i remember i've carriers in my hands :D hahaha ! Went back to stage one last time and shishu finally got the hoodie she want and it's really nice lah okay :D hahaha ! Don't worry . After that , we headed home as i've got to work . Hahahah! :)

- end of the day -


SATURDAY!!!

Out with darling . Heh . Headed to bugis again . Hahaha ! I want to get a bag :D heh . I got two bags and two shirts . Lols . That's great . Got a same bag and same shirt with darl . :) happy . We went there for like awhile only cause she've to back cookies with her friend in the morning . Heh . But it's okay lah :) Later on , headed back to work and she came along too . Chatted and we took one picture . As i don't have my own comp now , i can't upload . Will upload when i can . Hahahaha . That's about all :D and i worked .

Night , met up with kelvin luker :D hohohoho ! Ate . :) after that , saw some super gross thing lah . Make us want to vomit . Okay , it's super happy lah . Hahaha . And all of the sudden , i went insane . Lols . It's like super nice to have supper that can make me laugh my ass out . Hahahahaha! :D

- end of the day -




goodbye earthlings :)

No comments: