Tuesday, March 17, 2009

♥ I See No Hope Anymore .



Everyday is just work. Hahaha! Okay, today after work, met up with fiona darling and her lover, xinyan at causeway point. I was super late luhhs and they were nice enough to fetch me. :D They have already bought dragonball evolution tickets already. (: I thought it was super boring luhhs. But in the end it was sooooo nice. Damn nicee. The male lead was so freaking handsome and the girl name, chyechye was pretty okay! LOL. I didn't even sleep in the cinema okay! That's a sense of satisfaction. :) well, after movies, went shop a little bit luhhs. Then darl want to eat mac and she wanted to go lot 1. Actually wanted to meet shishu they all for coming soon one. But in the end they all see first here there, i didn't go already loh. Then i went cck with darl and xinyan. Did something that i'm not supposed to do it right from the start. -.- regretted luhhs. Okay, nevermind. Then we shopped for awhile and yeah we went back to boonlay and her friend, xinyan went bugis to meet up with her friends. [:



Reached pioneer mrt station. :D didn't have the mood uh. I was pretty dead today. Camwhored but it's all so ugly and dead -.- all so unglam one luhhs. wthszx. Hahaha! Okay, sat on the stairs and camwhored here and there. I was emo-ing luhhs. LOL! xDD Then darl keep taking pictures okay! And i also camwhored. Finally, there's some pictures i took that i liked. But, i can't upload it cause i'm not using my laptop. Mine is spoilt and haven't send for repair yet. D: roar. So i'm currently using my sister's laptop uh. Like finally?! Then shishu called me for dinner uh. In the end, i asked her to come over to pioneer mrt station. Hahaha! :D she wanted cup noodles as the coffee shop is under renovation. Okay, chatted awhile uh. And also, i think shishu was a bit left out. Sorry about it uh LSS! Stewpid asshole. -.- heh. Then darl went home, and i work loh. {:



Some overdued pictures:

















Baby Jayden.

No comments: