Thursday, March 26, 2009

Should I Continue Hoping?

Today was a long day. Headed to work then after that have to meet shishu at boonlay interchange and simin and jasmine at jurong east interchange. After we all met, headed to clementi, change bus and bused to ngeeann poly cause simin have to configure her laptop. (: went to block 56, level 4 i think. The person was helping her configure her laptop and it takes about an hour. LOL! shishu, jasmine and i on our laptop and connect to ngeeann's internet access while waiting for simin. It's the first time i'm using this laptop. It's new and it belongs to dad. But now, it's mine. It's been configured and, my dad says this is for me. But i seriously don't understand why my siblings are against it when my dad already agreed and he uses laptop very little therefore, he gave me the new one for me to study. I really don't understand them. So against it that everytime when we talk about laptop, we'll just end up quarreling -.- super fcukedup.

After configurating simin's laptop, we headed to cheers, get sandwiches and we ate while waiting for bus to arrive. Yeps, and we missed two buses i think. After that, we realised we've got no time and we cabbed down to republic poly. Hahaha! (: We shared and each of us have to pay 3 bucks. I told shishu that the cabbie was mas selamat. LOL! Okay, after some time, we reached republic poly like finally? Headed to agora hall 1 for our laptop configuration :) hehe. Configuration of laptop = about 4 hours?! Super long one canszx! Simin one doesn't take that long luhhs. wthszx. Okay, nevermind. We went south foodcourt for lunch and we had western food :) I find it super nice one luhhs. (: Had lunch, when back, waiting for lappy. and finally it's done. Immediately went online manszx. LOL! Like ages since i went online?

After configuration, headed to woodlands mrt, causeway point. Bought bubble tea and took 187 back. (: I alighted the last ): ROAR. Almost trip and fall :/ okay, then trained to pioneer mrt. Went to work. Nothing much. No more (: HAHAHA!

happy birthday, kenneth(: you're 18

No comments: