Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Day.

Love is so surreal;




Today, was out with shishu in the morning? (: hahahha! Trained to Boonlay, had breakfast cum lunch and head to JurongEast to sell my phone and also, meet xinyu after her school. Yeah, sold the phone and had to wait for another 50bucks cause I was the first customer of the day? LOL! Okay. Then walked around JurongEast. I think went in to almost every shop? Hahaha! Okay, went into This Fashion i think then bought something yeah. Then we were like trying to get discount okay. LOL! *funny process* Continued walking around. Went into shops, look around, waited for hours for the person to call me for my money. LOL!


It's 3plus already. Waited for like hours and then went into the shop and I got back my money already. Bought screen protector and had a change. Hahahah! Okay, that's like so lame. So many mistakes made while changing. And yeah, had to take it out and change again -.- Okay.. High expectations from me and that makes the uncle taking it out and clean it thoroughly. LOL! Troublesome customer? Hahah, then bought SIM card and yeah after that, cabbed down to meet Serena at JurongPoint for pizza (: cause she wanted to have pizza since a long time. She waited for long. I'M SORRY, SERENA.



Next, trained to Bukit Batok and alighted. Cabbed down to swiss cottage secondary school to watch some sort of performance or concert put up by the choir, drama, band, chinese orchestra etc. Yeah, left halfway. LOL! Went to meet Casper at JurongEast interchange. Something about popular which makes me remember it lah! So damn crazy lah that person working there. -.- Well, after that went to meet Casper at the traffic light? LOL! Headed to IMM! (: heee. It's like 9plus already. Had Ice Milo cause Casper is hungry and wanted Mac. Yeah, then after eating, chatted as usual then after that, walked around (: Lamee. Okay, left IMM like around 11pm and headed to JurongEast Interchange to train home.



Reached shop and mom fetched me home. :D End of the day. <3

No comments: