Wednesday, June 24, 2009

张栋梁



Let me introduce my new husband! :D hahaha, it's 张栋梁! Omgszx, he's so frigging cool manszx. LOL! Finally, i'm in love with him okay? (: Hehheh. He's super handsome one lah! Super super. I love him like hell lah. First time i'm so deeply with some actor or singer. LOL! :D argh, i think Shishu will be happy to see this post yo. Cause, i won't be snatching her whatever korean singer. Yeah, hahaha. I'm so totally not in the trend with my friends lah. People are youtube-ing their time and i'm like stoning? LOL! I just simply hate youtube-ing. I don't know why either. Friends are all so into korean singer like example Super Junior, but i just can't seem to follow the trend they have. Yeah, sometimes, i don't even know what to do when i'm with them. Hahahah! I don't know what to say or do. I don't know what they are talking about. D: ROAR. Don't like! LOL! Can all of us go back to days when everyone is super lame and stuffs? Hahaha! Like being crazy when we are all out? Enjoy those funny talks (: Which i really really love it a lot. But it's okay if they are still talking about those korean singers all that, i will try to engage with you all. <:

Cool, hahaha! :D i miss my friends. Hahaha, those laughter and stuffs. Like gawdszx, damn nice lah. Those funny days, those lame days. LOL! It's freaking fun uh. LOL! Travel here there, cab here there although we are not as rich. ): ROAR. How i wish i have got lots of money manszx. Then i can like spend like some crazy person. Hahaha, then i can like spend a lot, get the things i want. Especially now is GSS! :D Hohoho!~ I hope it's still on. (: Hehheh. Damn cool uh. LOL! I will go shopping wherever there's a chance manszx. Whenever i get the chance to lah! <3

Bye, earthlings! :D

No comments: